One of the best gluten free recipes to use your brown ripe bananas: soft, chocolate-y banana brownies. Perfect both for a breakfast on the go or as a snack!
What’s in these banana brownies?
Here’s the exciting news: you only need 8 ingredients to make these brownanas! Not only you likely already have in your pantry all these ingredients, but I’m also too happy with the fact that these brownies are both dairy and gluten free. This means they are great for those with dietary requirements (vegan, celiacs, intolerants).
So, here are the 8 ingredients you’ll need to bake these gluten-free banana brownies:
- Brown bananas: the riper, the better
- Eggs: you’ll need only 1.
- Rice flour: I used white rice flour
- Brown sugar: brown sugar gives them a nice texture. You can also use white.
- Olive/Coconut oil: you’ll need a light flavored oil
- Cocoa powder: make sure it’s unsweetened and of good quality
- Baking powder: classic leavening agent for cakes
- Optionally, you can add nuts on top (I often use walnuts or sliced almonds)
Also: see the other gluten-free chocolate cakes you can find in the blog!
If you are more part of the “breakfast type of cake” team, take a look at this recipe: CLICK HERE . It’s the perfect soft and moist chocolate cake everyone will love.
Moreover, you could also try my FUDGY chocolate cake: vegan and extremely decadent. For the recipe, CLICK HERE.
And if you want to stay updated on my latest recipes, make sure to follow my Pinterest page or my Instagram page where I share all the news!