You could spend hours on the web looking for an easy gluten-free sourdough bread recipe. Or you could just use this simple and quick recipe, that comes together almost with every flours. This version is without any rice or corn. But you can use teff flour, sorghum flour, buckwheat flour, rice flour…just mix at least two of them. Moreover, if you want your bread whiter and softer, replace ¼ cup of the flours with tapioca starch or potato starch.
I usually use this to prepare bread for the day after. Here’s my schedule during busy weekdays:
- Feed my sourdough starter at 1 PM
- Knead bread dough at 5 PM (4 hours later, but take your starter when it’s at a peak)
- Bake bread at 7/8 PM (depending on how warm the room is) for 45 minutes
- Let it cool down until the morning after
- Enjoy at breakfast or lunch!
This easy gluten-free sourdough bread recipe includes only whole-grain flours, psyllium and a sourdough starter. No gums, no eggs, no additives, without commercial blends. Naturally vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free.
And you can also follow my Instagram adventure, where I share all the latest experiments in the gluten-free sourdough world!